Petek has been producing fine leather goods for over 160 years. The company’s roots go back to the year 1855 and a family of saddle craftsmen travelling with the Ottoman Imperial Army opened a workshop in a small town in Macedonia. In later years, the family business moved to Istanbul a diverse multicultural city full of colour and character.
The Istanbul Facility offers a full suite of production services fine tuned for mid/high end leather accessories production. An Atelier of 20 Master Craftsmen and CAD system are available for sampling services.
- Sampling and Product Development Services
The Istanbul Facility is a 8000sqm steel reinforced concrete multi level building located on the edge of the Old City in central Istanbul. The both buildings are fully owned and dedicated exclusively for the use of Petek Saraciye. Principle on site operations include:
- Product Development and Sampling
- Materials Sourcing
- Materials Quality Control and Storage
• Genuine Leather: Calf, sheep, goat, deer, etc.
• Exotics: Lizard, Ostrich, Snake.
• Textiles: Nylon, Cotton Canvas, etc.
• Special Materials: Carbon Fibre, Sustainable Materials
• Vegan Leather
• Pre Production Materials Quality Control Room
• Inline Production Quality Control
• Post Production Finished Goods Quality Control